Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who could ask for anything more than...

a best friend reunion! It was 4 perfect days filled with play, good food, pedicures, sewing, uncontrollable laughter, deep conversations, very little sleep, and a tear or two.


Tara teaching us the art of eating Australia's famous Tim Tams
(complete with lots of hot chocolate and lots of ice cream.)
Of course this was just after tasting Erin's favorite cheese and peanut butter combo.
Thai food and Broadway's Mary Poppins.
(You can click on the pictures for a bigger look if you need a better look at the wigs!)

Yoga/photo shoot in the park. Both pure comedy.

Hours in the worlds best fabric store.
Late night/many mistakes on the sewing machines.
But how cute are our aprons! 

Visting our 4th grade teacher- Mrs. Peterson.
Houston Temple.
And a great pedicure where they tried to serve us wine the entire time. 

Now all I am left with is a quiet house and dreams of 2011! 

9 comments:

Paola said...

ALL I have to say is that it was a fabulous wonderful fantastic weekend! I LOVED every second of it!
Happy happy happy days!

James & Tara Huish said...

Um, can I just still your whole post and put it on mine?:) I love it! How come the picture of us on the couch didn't get put on?;) Oh, it makes me miss you all all over again. Good job on posting so timely! Love you Annie! Oh, and don't you DARE change your laugh! Hearing your laugh is like coming home:)

Tara

Chase & Tricia said...

You girls are super cute! I am so glad you got to have them come....how fun. Looks like everything went better than could be imagined!

makana said...

Ok. I am officially jealous that you can get together with your gf. I always have to go to them. I think you have better friends than me. LOVE the aprons! I think I am going to make some this year.

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

How did you get to see Mrs. Peterson? That is amazing, she looks just like she did back in 4th grade. What an awesome trip. If Ben gets into Houston you'll have to show us around!

Melody said...

What a cute group of girls! It looks like a lot of fun and food for the soul.

Melody said...

Oh, and Tara meant "steal," not "still." How embarrassing. As her sister I'm allowed to tease. :)

Jenny Groberg said...

Love the aprons! Looks like you guys had a total blast! i'm so excited for your baby. Do you know what you're having?

Brent & Emily Slade said...

Oh! That looks like that was SO much fun! I've got to do that! What a great tradition that will be. Bring your apron when you come & the pattern. My Mia Maids want to make aprons. So cute!