(11:30am) A to D: "Guess what? Callin went poo poo in the toilet for the first time today! He is so cute. Oh and I love his language lately. Earlier he wanted to go and play outside and play with his water table. I brought him some sand toys, he looked at them and said, 'No, orge shoble peas.' (Orange shovel please.)"
(3:00pm) A to D: "I changed my mind. Callin is a stinker. He would not fall asleep today for his nap. I had to go in after an hour and take all his books away. After 30 more minutes, he was
really quiet, but my mothers intuition told me to go and check on him. The closer and closer I got to to his door, I could smell it. Desitin. I opened the door to find a little ghost boy, literally covered head to toe in pure white. Not to mention he enjoyed painting the carpet, dresser, toys, etc. "
I found these empty bottles of Desitin and Hydrocortisone to prove it. (No pictures of the little ghost. He had to be rushed immediately to the tub and scrubbed for over 20 minutes before he turned pink again.)
9 comments:
Oh Annie, that is just hilarious! But it wouldn't be if it was my kid of course. A mothers intuition always knows!
That cracks me up! Callin is such a great little guy. But desitin, wow, how do you even get that off? Isn't that the point of it, that's it's supposed to stay on? :)
That is hilarious. We had a similar situation with vaseline once. How is he already going poo poo in the potty? Lincoln loves to sit there but allows nothing to come out. One day I'm sure he'll figure it out.
Oh my word! That is must have been a horrifying seen. ha ha. Eliza would do the same thing. She love to get into things like that. Aren't curious kids great!
Those are really funny conversations. Clarke laughed pretty hard about #1.
Sorry about the Desitin - that must have been a pain to clean up. It's always just after you think your kids are the best that they do stuff to keep you humble.
Oh boy! That sounds like a nasty one...2 bottles of Desitin! Wow! Yes, i can see how there aren't any pictures of that one. You never have proof of the worst messes!
This is Ben. We need another update!
That is sooo funny! I wish we could have had a picture of ghost boy!
You have one funny kid! I love all of your stories...seriously hilarious!
Post a Comment