Friday, December 12, 2008

If at first you don't succeed

After having the stool slip out from under him time after time, he did figure out how to open the drawer all the way AND stand on the stool by himself. It was too funny not to capture his struggles. And I have to say- hip hip hooray to my new camera that actually captured the moment I wanted not a full 45 seconds later.

This mess was exactly the reason I was not eager for him to accomplish this feat.

3 comments:

I Love Good Grub said...

Love this!

Erin said...

I can't believe how HUGE he is!! He's a little boy, not a baby. Well, good job Cal!

Sheri Lee said...

Crazy kid! That is so funny! How can they be so determined?! Brody does the same thing. It drives me crazy putting everything away a million times a day!