Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Quickie Trip

The night before Doug left for his interview for The University of Utah, we decided that Cal and I would join him since it would most likely be a while before we made it back. At six months old, Callin had his sixth airplane ride! We had a wonderful time seeing Great Grandparents, Cherry Creek friends, Springville friends, roomies, mission comps and cute pregnant wifes, an aunt, bothers, and a great sister who picked us up and dropped us off at the airport! (Thank you Dee dee!) Unfortantly I forgot to use my camera the whole time! Here are the three pictures I took. At our favorite Art City Trolley.
Callin loves eating/clawing anyone his size (and anything in general). Here is cute Jessica Tilley.
This plant was my Grandma Packards. It is over 45 years old! She gave it to us when we lived by them in Sprinville. I took care of it for 2 years. We didn't have a way to get it down to Arizona, so I gave it to my beautiful roommate Alison Dyer! I took this picture to show my Grandma that it is still alive and kicking!

6 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Hey Annie! Merry Christmas! That plant is beautiful! I can't believe it is 45 yrs. old. Crazy! Fun Erin was down! You all are beautiful...

Tina said...

Wish I could've seen you. Maybe next time! Miss you and by the way, what was Doug interviewing for at the U?

Kim said...

It was so much fun to see you! Cal is the CUTEST!!!!

Trina said...

Hey Annie! I amazed that you kept the plan alive! I would have killed it for sure! Merry Christmas

Swirls of Happy said...

How fun Erin Came down...I can't believe all of our first babies are weeks apart! Such a cute picture of all of you...you guys look great, and Callin is getting cuter by the minute!!!

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

I didn't know you were headed up there...still wishing you were planning on coming to Texas for Christmas. My girls will sure miss cousin Callin!