With less than 5 weeks until baby boy Lewis arrives, I decided it was about time to get on the blogging bandwagon. I hope this provides a fun way to stay in touch with those of you from Mozambique to Utah! We'll be posting more when the baby arrives. But for the mean time, Doug was the cutest Chemical Engineer to graduate!
Doug and his brother Eddie
He hates it when I brag, but since he is not here...he graduated in the top 1% of his class!! Hooray for Doug! He is headed to Tonga tomorrow with BYU's Chemical Engineers Without Borders. He is constantly studying and preparing for the MCAT which he will take the end of May.
Besides living in an empty house, sleeping on a yucky old mattress on the ground, missing the Packard trip to Mexico, feeling larger than ever, and wishing I was in Arizona where we were supposed to be by now, I am doing great! Here is the picture progression of the pregnancy.
15 Week bump
28 Weeks
36 Weeks (notice our empty house)
We'll try and update this more when we have much cuter pictures to post!
Until then...Happy Mothers day to all you mothers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment